College Professors & Administrators
- 10+ years of working with college professors and administrators
- Specialization. This point cannot be overemphasized. We understand your retirement plans and benefits. We take the time to understand your goals for the future and plan on being with you along the way.
- Help clients during the accumulation and distribution phases
Some of the issues/problems professors face
- Lack of time to research every financial decision. You can spend an infinite amount of time investigating financial strategies. The wiser course may be to devote your energies and thoughts to your profession rather than sophisticated outside investment strategies.
- Inflation (the #1 fear among retirees is the fear of outliving retirement income). Lifetime Income Planning.
- Must interact continuously with numerous financial institutions. Financial guidance should ideally be given in the context of the clients “big” picture.
- The media may often contain misleading or inappropriate financial advice.
- To have enough money for financial needs and wants
- To reduce or minimize income taxes
- To minimize financial risk and uncertainty
- To properly conserve and distribute wealth
Benefits of working with Thompson Financial Group, LLC
- We strive to obtain a positive experience for our clients. Financial planning works effectively over the long haul. We are in the business of long-term relationships with our clients.
- Confidence. Having a plan in place provides the knowledge that you are in control. In addition, there is the knowledge that we will work with you through every step of your retirement years.